Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Truly Tender: "Eye-nose" and "Beebee Towz"

It took a while to figure out what Lady Slipper was saying so insistently as I tucked her in for a nap (for at least the third time). It sounded something like "Beebee towz." I loved that happy smile when I discovered that it meant she wanted the baby clothes for her little doll. Then I remembered her being a little concerned when I took them off to wash them this morning. I had no idea those tiny pj's were so important to her. After I found them and put them back on I got a huge "huzz" (hug) along with that same little voice saying. "Eye-nose" That one was really easy: she wanted butterfly and Eskimo kisses.

Now I am hearing tiny tears and the words "I sad, mommy I sad" over and over again through the bedroom door.
I love being a Mom!
-
Be Inspired,
Janelle Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails